Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Respect!

We see so many breakdowns in our culture right now. Whether it is race, generations or just differences in thought. You don't have to go far to see it. Just follow a thread on social media.

As a child I was taught to respect my elders. I was taught to respect the police. I was taught to respect my teachers. I was taught to respect people that weren't like me. I didn't disrespect strangers either. There were swift consequences to disrespecting.

Respect doesn't mean agree. It means you can discuss a principle without attacking the other person. It means when an authority figure gives you a directive, you say yes ma'am or yes sir.

Sometimes it's okay for someone to tell you what to do. We need to realize the the axis of the earth doesn't go though the top of our head. All we need is a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment