Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Majoring in the minors!

Do you want a quick way to stop losing and start winning? Stop majoring in the minors! Stop sweating every detail. You don't have to win every battle.

When you lead with emotion, you will always be short sided. You'll always think short term. What feels good right now instead of what is best for me long term.

When things go wrong don't beat up your employees and those around you. Maybe you don't need to know who messed up, why, and how. You'll create an environment of complacency. Everyone around you will be afraid to make a decision for fear of the repercussion.

When we get bogged down in every little detail, we fail to move forward. Try to always see the big picture. Think long term if want to grow your business and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment