Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

You can't drive with a flat tire!

I hear the phrase "work/life balance a lot! Is it possible to have all areas of your life firing on all cylinders? Is this a myth? How can you create any sense of balance in your life?

Maybe balance doesn't have to mean equal. If we can agree to that, then maybe this will work. When you're at church, are you all in? When you're with you're family are you constantly checking emails and returning calls? When you're at work, are you spending time on unproductive tasks? 

Multitasking simply means switching back and forth between tasks and doing each of them poorly. When you focus on the moment, you will be more productive. You will find you can fit a lot more in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment