Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Star in someone else's documentary!

I recently watched a documentary on Alan Iverson. He had so much talent. When he was on the court, there was no doubt about his effort. The rub with Alan was always off the court.

There was one section of the documentary dedicated to the one time he crossed up Michael Jordan. Alan had  the ball and faked going left and Michael committed to that direction. Alan the stepped right and made the basket.

What stood out to me was how great you have to be to end up in someone else's documentary for the one time they beat you. It made me think about about my life. It made me think about how we should strive for that kind of greatness. Be the standard, the bar, the focus of all those around you as the level to rise to. Be great enough and you might just end up in someone else's documentary!


No comments:

Post a Comment