Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

You're either moving the ball or watching the game!

When Mason was younger, I noticed he had mentally checked out of a football game. I yelled, " Do you need to buy a ticket to the game?" It seemed he was doing more watching than playing.

We get that way in life. We become a zombie, going through the motions to get to the end of the day. We get up and go to work and put in our 8 hours because that's what we're supposed to do. 

If you have to be there anyway, try blocking for your teammate. Try passing them the ball. Who knows, you might even get the ball. Engage and be a part of something bigger than yourself. At the very least, the time will pass by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment