Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Are you at the table or on the menu?

I just returned from Washington DC. It is an interesting place. The architecture is amazing and you have a great sense of pride when you see the history of our country in front of you. It is amazing to see how this country was formed.

I was there representing the Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors at the 2016 Realtors Legislative Meetings. We were there fighting for private property rights for homeowners. We met with our Congressman and Senators. But guess what? There were hundreds of people on Capitol Hill doing the same thing for their cause.

I am told all the time that people don't want to get involved because they don't like politics. They are frustrated with the process or don't believe it will do any good. Someone's voice will be heard. The question is, will yours?

You are involved in politics whether you like it or not. You're either a victim or an advocate. The good news is you get to choose. Are you at the table or on the menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment