Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Time off......

Yesterday was Memorial Day. I took the entire day off. I did not schedule any appointments. I spent the whole day with my family. 

This morning I feel refreshed! I'm excited about the week! I'm ready to get to the office and help my clients find and sell homes!

I hear people say they haven't taken a day off in so many days, weeks, or months. It's almost like they are proud of the fact. It may feel like you been productive, but if you don't take a day off, you burn out. You become less effective for your company, clients and most of all, your family.

Do yourself a favor and schedule a day off. Go ahead and take a week. You'll thank me later!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you did❤️❤️❤️I enjoyed yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete