Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, July 3, 2017

Is your past a friend or foe?

Today is brand new! The slate is clear. You get to start over. I just flipped the switch to clear everything out for you. The only thing I am going to leave is the memory of your past. What are you going to do with those memories? Are you going to use them to determine your not good enough, not smart enough or have lost important people in your life and can't seem to move forward? 

You see, the choice is now yours to make. Only you can decide how today is going to be. You have to be here no matter what, but how you decide to use your past will determine how good your future is going to be. 

I was fired from my first outside sales job. It hurt me! I had always seemed to be destined for sales and then hit this wall. I quickly got up and moved forward. I soon built a strong sales territitory in my next position. I then went on to become the #1 Century 21 agent in the midsouth region. Does you past hold you back or propel you forward? Bad things are going to happen. How you react will determine if you win or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment