Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Playing It Safe Is Risky!

If you want people to buy your product or service, you have to stand out. Especially if you are in a saturated or commoditized market. If you look like everyone else, you are forced to sell cheaper or cut your fees to get the business.

When you stand out, you will draw criticism. If you aren't getting criticized, you aren't doing enough to draw attention. It does take more work and it is not easy, but you will start to establish your brand.

There is a reason you do what you do. Tell your story. Stand out in the crowd of complacency. Go against the grain. Create a buzz around your brand and product.

No comments:

Post a Comment