Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Massive Action!

Why do you think most people fail to go beyond average? Is it the economy? Is it the government? Is it the way you were raised? Is it because you weren't taught the necessary skills to win?

I could keep going, but hopefully, you are starting to get the picture. When you blame something or someone else for where you are in life, you are already wrong! The number one reason is that you have not taken enough action.

Massive action means to go all in! It means you are prepared to achieve your goal no matter what. You are going to push through rejection. External circumstances are not going to get in your way. They just don't factor in your decision process. You are going to outwork anyone around you. That is when you will truly start to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment