Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Front Runner

In the book Shoedog, Phil Knight says, "Front Runners always work the hardest and risk the most." You can't excel from the back of the pack. You have to be first. That means you have to try things that are unproven. You have to be willing to fail in order to succeed.

Fail fast! Get back up and keep going. You can't win from a position of comfort. You have to get uncomfortable before you start to grow. If you wait for everything to be perfect before you move, you will lose. Running in the front is difficult, but the view is better.


No comments:

Post a Comment