Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

It's not my fault!

The other day I asked my children to pick weeds. My wife later told me that she had come behind them and found they hadn't done a very good job. My son informed me that they had split the task into sides and that was his sister's side. My daughter said that some of the weeds had stickers and they couldn't get those.

While studying successful people, I have started to see common traits. They don't make excuses. They don't complain about the lack of resources. They don't blame others. They don't lower the standard so they can win.

Ultra succsessful people win with few resources. They don't let outside forces dictate their success. They take responsibility. They don't take no for an answer. They fail a lot. One thing I notice is that they fail fast. They get back up and start fast. They don't dwell on the failure, they learn from it. They learn not to repeat the same mistakes over. The next time you are tempted to make an excuse, just remember that it won't help you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment