Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Will it matter?

I spent something this weekend and it didn't cost a lot. I spent time. I spent time with my family. I spent one on one time with my wife. We then spent time with the kids. I spent time with my mom, dad, brothers and sisters.

Its easy to get caught up in the rut of life and not make the effort to spend time with the ones we love.  There is always a chore to be finished. There is always another appointment. There is something to be working on. In the end will it really matter?

I left something undone yesterday to be with my family and I'm glad I did. I chose the more important thing. Everyday we have a choice on where we spend our time. Just ask yourself this question when choosing. Will it matter?


No comments:

Post a Comment