Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Obsessed

A lot of Nashville Predator fans went to bed mad after losing to the Pittsburgh Penguins in game six of the The Stanley Cup Final. This made me think about being obsessed. People would literally fight someone on behalf of their team, but don't fight for themselves everyday.

If they brought half of the fire and intensity to their lives as they brought to the ice rink, they would be unbelievable! Their business would explode and family life would be amazing! If those same people brought half of that energy to church with them, can you imagine how the service would go?

Obsession is not a bad thing if focused in the right area. Be obsessed about growing your business! Be obsessed about the time you spend with your family! Be obsessed about your walk with God! If you are focused on your life enough, you won't live and die with how your team performs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment