Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, June 5, 2017

What did you do that mattered?

What did you do today that really mattered? Whether it is tomorrow, next week, next year or ten years from now, what will make a lasting impression? How will it change lives?

You see, most people get up everyday, go to their 9-5 and go home to watch TV. They get up the next day and do the same thing. They constantly look to the weekend for relief from a life they hate.

You may not be able to change your job today, but you can certainly add meaning to your life. Volunteer, learn a new language or mentor someone. It is never to late. Super Coach Micheal Burt says this ain't no practice life! Go live today! You are not promised tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment