Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Remembering

Yesterday was Memorial Day. It was a day to reflect and remember. I thought about those who paid the ultimate sacrifice with their life. I just returned from Washington D.C. and was honored to visit the memorials to our fallen soldiers. It was a reminder of the brave men and women who gave their lives.

My grandfather tells a story from his time in WW II, that may be one of the reasons I am here today. One of his buddies didn't like the foxhole he was in and wanted to switch with my grandfather. My grandfather agreed to switch. Within minutes, the foxhole that my grandfather left, took a direct hit. His buddy was killed that day.

One day a year is not enough to remember and honor these heros. We should honor them everyday. I am thankful to live in a country with the freedoms I have. Take a moment today and give thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment