Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Settling for Unhappiness Over Uncertainty

So let me get this straight. You are going to do something you don't love for most of your life, so you can retire and do nothing when you're old. The money is good and your work is not terrible, so you have settled into mundane complacency.

You are so afraid of the unknown, you don't take action. The thought that it won't work and you will fail is overwhelming. Fear and faith have one thing in common. Neither has happened yet. It is all in your approach.

In order to find happiness, you have to take action. This will make you uncomfortable, but this is the only way you can grow. Don't let uncertainty trap you into unhappiness. Set your goals and take action.


No comments:

Post a Comment