Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Hurry!!

The world is moving at a much faster pace than when I was a kid. I can remember the long summer days that would seem to never end. We would ride our bikes until the sun went down. We were not bombarded with electronic devices.

Today everyone is in such a hurry. We have deadlines, back to back appointments and little time to breathe. We find ourselves running from emergency to emergency. We leave very little time for ourselves and our family.

No matter how busy you are, you have to find your reset. Maybe it is reading a book, praying, meditating or stopping to drink a cup of coffee. Since moving to the country, mine has been working on the land. Just do something that relaxes your mind. You will more productive when you are hurrying to your next appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment