Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Too Much Ice Cream!

Usually when one area of your life is out of whack, it is from a lack of discipline. Laser focus allows you to excel in the areas you choose. Recently many areas of my life are hitting on all cylinders. However, one area I have struggled is fitness. Ice cream is good, but too much isn't.

You have to sacrifice one thing to commit to another. You should always view your goals as a whole and how they affect all areas of your life. To work longer hours, you will miss time at the gym. Then you will become less active. That affects your mood. You start to burn out from lack of energy. Now that you are missing time at the gym, you relax on the food you put in your body. It is a downward spiral.

I don't believe you can have total discipline in every area of your life. I do believe you can set goals and constantly working on them. Maybe instead of just committing to being more fit, you set a goal of running a 5K. This will force you to train because there is an end goal. Your goals should always be specific and measurable. You can enjoy ice cream. Just don't eat it everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment