Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, April 17, 2017

3 Hobbies

When is the last time you did something creative? How about something that got your heart rate up? When was the last time you were happy at work?

Most people go through life like water. They travel the least resistant path. Whatever is easy and doesn't hurt. They take a job because of the pay and not the passion. They don't exercise because they don't have time. They don't don't learn to play an instrument or paint.

In the end, you are hurting yourself. You go through life without fulfilling your true calling. You need 3 hobbies. One to make you money, one to keep you fit, and one to expand your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment