Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, May 8, 2017

I Don't Have Time.

I often hear people say they don't have time. What they are really saying is that it is not that important. You always have a choice in everything you do. You show what is important by where you choose to spend your time.

I had a full day today and chose to get up and be at the gym at 5:30. Believe me, my body said no when the alarm went off. I had to make a choice. It was important enough to me to get up and make it happen.

The next time you are faced with an opportunity to grow, don't be so quick to say you don't have time. If it is important enough, you can make time.


No comments:

Post a Comment