Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Your Billboard

Tim Ferriss often asks the people he is interviewing if they could have a billboard, what would it say? He puts them on the spot to answer immediately. What would their one life's message say?

If you could have your own billboard, what would it say? I want to provoke thoughts that you may have never had. What is your purpose? Is it big enough to put on your billboard. Maybe what you thought was so important, really isn't.

You have one shot at this life. There is no practice run. As you wake up this morning, think about your day. What is on your schedule? Does it really matter enough to be on your billboard?


No comments:

Post a Comment