Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Selfless!


I recently completed a transaction where one party only cared about the outcome as it related to them. Every request was met with objection. Every negotiation turned into argument that led to that person saying "I'm done! I refuse to do anything else!"

When we focus only on ourselves and the outcome only as it relates to our success, we short side all those around us. We affect our families, clients, friends.

Google defines the word selfless as "concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own; unselfish."

When you apply this to your life, it will change forever! It's not always easy, but it's worth it. You may not always make the most money from every deal, but you will make the most out of every relationship!


No comments:

Post a Comment