Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Legacy

I woke up this morning to the news that a dear friend passed away. His life was tragically cut short. He was way to young for his life to be over!

I sit here thinking about my life. What is important? Is it the next deal? Is it how much money I'm going to make or how many new clients in going to get? 

What if my life ends today? What will people say about me. What has been my impact on those around me. Have I added value to their lives or drained them of their energy?

I sit here in thought and prayer. I want to have a servants heart! When we care, we serve better. We are better spouses, parents, co-workers, friends and even bosses.

I want people to see Christ living through me. My selfish wants would be put aside. That would be a legacy to be proud of, no matter how long you life may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment