Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

30 Blank Squares

We all start each month with 30 blank squares on the calender. It's what we do with those squares that makes the difference. You are in total control of your squares.

What happens when we let others pick what we do with our squares? We are often overwhelmed trying to move the ball down the court for someone else! We don't have time for excercise, devotion or self improvement. 

I hear people all the time say, " I don't have time for this or that." You have time or will make time for the things that are most important to you. Every month you get a new set of squares. Start prefilling the things you want to accomplish for that month. It could be scheduled time at the gym, church or even a vacation. Schedule days off too.

Remember only one person is ultimately in charge of your squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment