Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Ugly Babies!

Social media can be used in two ways. You can lift people up or break them down. You can choose to add value or strip it away.

When you next post, think about the effect it will have. Are you stirring the pot? Are you attempting to gain validation for your opinion? 

When you post or share something you know is controversial, you should know you aren't going to change someone's mind who holds a different point of view. This is not the setting for that. It's like taking a megaphone into a crowd and trying to have a meaningful debate. This should be done one on one.

The next time you post, just stop and think. Am I building those around me up? Arguing on social media is like trying to convince someone their baby's ugly. It ain't happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment