Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Opportunity or Passion?

I hear it often said, "Go follow your passion!" Or, "make your vacation your vocation!" Is that true? Should that be the way we approach our careers?

Look at it this way. Look for opportunities and bring your passion with you. How many opportunities do you miss looking for your passion?

I love to play the bass! I have a passion for it! How fun would it be for me to teach bass lessons five days a week. I think I might lose some passion.

Let some things be your getaway, your vacation. Always look for opportunities! Bring your passion with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment