Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Dream or Goal?

I was going through my affirmations and read one of my goals. I had not achieved this goal. I was not any closer to this goal than when I wrote it down.

You see, I had not been working toward this goal even though I have been reading it every morning for the past few months. I had taken no action toward this goal.

If there is something you want, but you are not willing to take any steps toward it, is it really a goal or is it a dream? A dream is something you would like to have.........one day. It would be nice, but you are probably not going to make a sacrifice in order to achieve it.

If you want to lose weight or reach a financial goal, you can't just wish for it. You have to start counting calories or saving your money. You have to get to the gym or forego that shopping spree. If you're not taking steps toward your goal, you're just dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment