Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Whirlwind!

People often ask how I travel, speak, volunteer, rarely miss church services and still have a successful real estate business. Number one is to put God first. Beyond that you have to know that you have a whirlwind that is the daily grind of your business.

In the book "The 4 Diciplines of Execution", the authors state that the whirlwind will consume every ounce of energy it can! You have to goal set and work your plan in the midst of the whirlwind. The moment you stop, the whirlwind will get you. You will start becoming reactive rather than proactive.

If you want to go to the gym, it should become an appointment in your day. Plan family time. Do not break the appointment just because the phone rings. Church is a "No Matter What!" for me. Don't let someone else's lack of preparation become your emergency! Sure, there are going to be times when you have no choice. If you will apply this principle, you will start to get your life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment