Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Average people don't use whiteboards!

I recently bought another whiteboard. My third to be exact! I was excited and asked myself why. It is just a blank board with dry erase markers after all.

A whiteboard is a new beginning, a blank slate. You can write down your goals, dreams and plans. You can stretch yourself and those around you. If you find you are getting off track, you have an eraser. When you write your goals you burn them into your mind.

If you find yourself having an average business or life, get a whiteboard! You will do things you never thought possible!

1 comment:

  1. One of my most-used tools. I had a whole wall in the training room at work painted with whiteboard paint, plus two more large whiteboards for breakouts! Love the blog, Chris, keep it up!
    ~~Aaron

    ReplyDelete