Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Are You Worth Stealing?

If a business owner walked into your place of business, would they want to steal you? What would they see? Would they see someone taking ownership, providing excellent customer service? 

To be honest, most see someone behind the counter or desk trading hours for dollars. Someone who has settled into mediocrity. "I just want to get this day over with" or "I can't wait to go home"!

Every day at your current job or position is an interview for your next job or promotion! Start doing the work applicable to the money you would like to make and it will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment