Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Passion or Money?

 It's been said that you know you are in the right place when you are doing what you are most passionate about, equal to your skill level. What does that mean exactly? 

You may be passionate about art. If you can't draw, you are not going to make a very good living as an artist. On the other hand, you may be good with numbers, but if you hate accounting, you will never be happy in your job.

Stop focusing so much on the money and truly ask yourself what you like to do, what makes you happy. Start there and you will end up just where God wants you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment