Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Oh no! It's Monday!

"Oh no! It's Monday! The weekend wasn't long enough!" The other one is "Thank goodness! It's Friday!" Why is this? 

Gliding through each week and just waiting to clock out each day is usually the start. This has been called the joy of mediocrity.

Your life happens though the week. How you begin on Monday will affect how you close out the week on Friday.

 Try celebrating a successful week rather than escaping a job you hate. Do what you love rather than something that is a means to an end. The mindset starts with you.

1 comment: