Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Invest In Yourself

I'm in Las Vegas this week working on becoming a better agent and manager. It isn't easy to step away for days, but I have the desire to grow and serve my clients and agents better. I will network with top agents and learn from the best in our industry.

When you have success in your field, don't stop investing yourself. To stay on top of your game, you have to keep learning. You never know when you are going to pick up the one thing that propels your business to the next level.


No comments:

Post a Comment