Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Empty Bucket List

What is on your bucket list? Maybe it is a special trip you want to take. Is it bungee jumping or climbing a mountain? Maybe you want to visit all 50 states. Pull out your list and look at it. Why haven't you started?

I was recently given a sheet of paper with 16 words and asked to arrange them in order of importance. They included words like faith, family, power, money and so forth. After arranging them, the speaker then asked where I was spending the majority of my time. It was an eye opening experience.

If there is a place you want to go, you need to go. If there is something you want to do, then do it. Don't wait until you are given a death sentence to start living your life. Try to keep your bucket list empty!


No comments:

Post a Comment