Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Work-Life Balance

Is work-life balance a myth? Could there possibly be a balance? If so, what would it look like? What would the ratio be? How can you possibly operate at the highest level and still find time for your family, church and even yourself?

I do believe that a work-life balance in the sense of having exact ratios that you split all activities up everyday, is a myth. It is impossible. Things happen. Everyday is different. There is a way to get your life back. It is not perfect, but it will work.

You need to time block. Put all of the activities you want to do in your calendar. Put in your work time, family events and personal time. If you don't write it down it certainly won't happen. Will it be perfect every week? Of course not. Over a period of time you will start to see more balance in your life because it is happening on purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment