Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Reflection

As you look back on 2016, what do you think of the year? What did you accomplish? Were you a taker or a giver. Were you a complainer or a problem solver? Were others better for having known you?

There were times in my career when I struggled. We scraped the bottom a few time financially. Even through the toughest times, I always kept my client's best interest in mind. There were times we had to cancel deals when I really needed the check for my family. The focus always needs to be on the ones you serve. When you change that focus, you lose!

In 2017, try to lift others up. When you post on social media, ask if this will add value to people's lives or tear down relationships. You don't become successful without the help of others, but it has to start with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment