Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Clearing The Jam

I worked for a shipping company when I was younger. From time to time, we would receive a package that had been virtually destroyed. It looked like someone had dropped it from the roof of a tall building.

The packages would travel a conveyor belt. Sometimes at a turn in the conveyor, a package would get stuck. The packages behind it would start to pile up on the small package. If no one was there to clear the jam, the weight from all of the boxes behind would crush it.

Our lives are not so different. Everything runs smoothly if we are going straight. When life has a turn, we have to have someone who can help with the jams. Building a wall is one thing. Turning the corner takes more skill. Don't let the obstacles of life crush you. Use them to build a better life. I hope you have a great week and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment