Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, November 28, 2016

GPS for your business!

I use my GPS everyday. I probably use it too much. I depend on it. I constantly look at it to see where I am, how fast I'm going and how long until my destination. Without it, I could still arrive, but I would not be as efficient.

Your business plan is the GPS for your business.  What do you want your business to look like next year? If you don't own a business, what do you want your contribution to the company you work for to look like?

Make your goals big! Make your goals specific! Have a plan on how you will get there. Have an accountability partner. Better yet, have a coach. Aim at nothing and you will hit it every time. Now is the time to work on your plan. Don't wait until January! That is too late.




No comments:

Post a Comment