Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Angry! Retraction! Withdrawn!

What do you feel when you read the heading? Are those words you would associate with success? Do you think these words have a place in your life if you want to go forward?

You can't walk around mad and expect to draw people to you. People want to be a part of something exciting! Sure, things will upset you and some negative reaction is expected short term, but victim mentality will never lead to success!

You are solely responsible for where you are and where you want to go in life. Stop thinking small. Stop waiting on something or someone to give you satisfaction and happiness. Go make it yourself! You have it inside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment