Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Convention Junkie!

I just returned from the REALTORS® Conference and Expo in Orlando Florida. People ask why I go to so many conferences. I have agents say they are too busy to attend conferences. Why would I attend six conferences this year and how does that affect my business?

I go to conferences to grow! I go to stretch my thinking and learn from other top professionals in the real estate arena. I go to grow my referral network. I also go to learn the latest in technology so I can help my clients get the most from our relationship.

You are only growing or dying. You never stay the same. The moment you think you have it all figured out, you will be passed by. Some say, "If it's not broke don't fix it." I prefer "If it's not broke, break it!"




1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. We actually had this conversation in our sales meeting last month. Are there any that you specifically recommend?

    Steve Jernigan

    ReplyDelete