Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Habits!

It takes 21 days to form a habit. Many of the things we do everyday have been formed over a lifetime! The thing about habits is they are done unconsiously.

Take a look at where you are on this Monday Morning. Are you happy with the habits you have formed? Did you wake up early, read, meditate, pray and exercise? Do you have a structured plan of attack for the day, the week and this whole year?

You have to start today and focus everyday on the good habits you want to form. Don't put it off until tomorrow. Your 21 days will just be delayed. The habits you create will determine your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment