Welcome to my blog

I am a Realtor with Weichert Realtors, The Andrews Group in Murfreesboro, TN. I also service Nashville, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, Woodbury, Shelbyville and Eagleville. I love helping people find their dream home. I trust the information will be useful.

Monday, October 16, 2017

How much is too much?

When is enough, enough? When do you have all you need and nothing more? I was sitting with some friends and this topic was discussed. It really made me think. At what point are you in a position to help someone else. Maybe that is the real question.

If you are only focused on material things, it may be when you get a certain house, car or an amount of money saved. It may be when you achieve a certain status in your community or the space you occupy. These goals are so limiting.

When your focus is on how you can impact the lives of those around you, then that suddenly changes the equation. It is hard to help someone from a position of weakness and despair. If you are struggling to make ends meet, it is difficult to help your brother or sister in need. It is not ours anyway. We are just here to be a good steward of what we have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment